With the Minecraft PE 1.1 update came a few changes making seeds different before and after the release. One changed item: Witch Huts. They aren’t necessarily where they were in seeds prior to 1.1. So, as we tripped across this Pocket Edition 1.1+ Witch Hut seed, we figured we’d get it up on the site! Enter the seed ‘songsfool’ (or the number 378899300) and let world render do it’s magic.
When the terrain appears you’ll be standing right next to the witch hut. One leg of it is in the swamp biome, and there’s a curious overhang in the distant hills. We hoped it was a floating island. While it isn’t, it’s still impressive. It is a massive, impossible overhang supported by just a few blocks. It creates enough darkness that hostile mobs can spawn during the day time. Enjoy!
Minecraft PE Witch Hut Seed
- Seed: songsfool
- Platforms: iOS, Android, FireOS, Xbox One and Windows 10
- Seed Number: 378899300
- World Type: Infinite
- Tested on MCPE: 1.1.0
- Minecraft PE Versions: 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3, 1.1.4, 1.1.5, 1.1.7
- Minecraft Versions (Bedrock Edition): 1.2.0, 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.2.3, 1.2.4, 1.2.5, 1.4.0, 1.4.1, 1.4.2, 1.4.3, 1.4.4, 1.5.0, 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.3
- Biomes at Spawn: Extreme Hills, Swamp
MCPE Seed Features
- Witch Hut
- Extreme Overhang in Nearby Hills