It’s easy to use Minecraft PE Seeds regardless of which platform you are playing on. We’ve outlined the steps you’ll need to take below.
What You Will Need
- Your Device (Android, iOS, Windows Phone or Windows 10)
- A Minecraft PE Seed that is compatible with your version of Pocket Edition
How to Use a Minecraft PE Seed
- Open Minecraft PE.
- From the splash screen, click the Play button.
- On the Worlds tab, click the Create New World button.
- On the Create a World screen, click the Advanced button at the top-right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter the Seed in the Seed text-entry field.
- Select World Type and Game Mode.
- Click the Create World! button.
- Be sure you select a seed compatible with your version of Minecraft PE.
- Take care when entering the see as they must be added exactly so the World Generation algorithm produces the desired result.
Last Updated Aug 11, 2016