If you’re playing Minecraft PE and like the world and wish you knew the seed, you can find out easily.
Get your Minecraft PE World’s Seed
- Open Minecraft PE and go to the main screen
- Click the Play button
- With the Worlds tab active, locate the World for which you want to know the seed
- Click the Pencil button (edit) at the right side of the world name
- On the Edit screen, scroll to the bottom of the right-hand pane
- Locate the Seed label. The seed is the number directly beneath it.
Of course, a seed won’t include any changes you’ve made to the world playing it. That includes any terrain you’ve edited as well as anything you’ve built.