Slash commands were added to Minecraft PE in version 0.16.0. At launch Mojang stated that 20 commands would be available. Below is the list of all commands in the current beta tester version as well as how to find out what all the commands are for version 0.15.9 or later.
Ready to learn how Minecraft PE Commands work? Each week we’ll be adding command instructions with examples in our Minecraft PE Guide.
Commands in Minecraft PE 0.16.0 (0.15.9 for beta testers), 1.0 and higher
- /time add
- /time query
- /time set
How to get a current list of All MCPE Slash Commands
As long as you’re playing Pocket Edition 0.15.9 or later, it’s straightforward to find out all the commands the game has to offer. Here’s how:
- Cheats must be enabled to see the list of commands or to use slash commands.
- In an active game, type /help to see a list of commands.
- To page through the list of commands add the page number you would like to see after /help (/help 1 will show the first page, /help 2 will show the second page and so on).
- Beside each command is it’s syntax which describes how the command must be used.
- Build 0.16.0 Changes – Minecraft Gamepedia
- Commands – Minecraft PE Wiki
- Minecraft PE Slash Command List 0.16.0 – MCPE HQ
Last Updated Feb 13, 2017