The xp command awards experience or levels to players in Minecraft PE. The command was first added to Minecraft PE in version 0.16.0.
/xp <amount><L> [player: target]
- The amount of experience points or, if amount contains the “L” suffix, the amount of levels to award the specified player(s)
- When awarding experience points, the number is a positive integer.
- When awarding levels, it is possible to provide both positive and negative integers. A negative value removes or demotes by that number of levels.
- <L> (optional)
- L is an optional modifier which indicates that instead of awarding experience points, the command should instead award or remove levels.
- [player: target] (optional)
- A player or target selector
- When nothing is supplied the target is defaulted to the user issuing the command.
- Success: When the command succeeds without the “L” amount suffix, the player(s) specified are awarded the amount of experience points specified. When the command succeeds with the “L” suffix, the player(s) specified are awarded or demoted by the number of levels indicated.
- Failure: The command fails if the arguments are supplied incorrectly, the target specified cannot resolved to one or more players or the amount specified is invalid.
- To use the xp (or any other command) in Minecraft PE cheats must be enabled.
Award yourself with 20 experience points
Award a player named DanTDM with 100 experience points
/xp 100 DanTDM
Award a player named SlowAndLow with 5 Levels
/xp 5L SlowAndLow
- Introduced: 0.16.0