The setworldspawn command sets the game spawn point in Minecraft PE. The command was first added to Minecraft PE in version 0.16.0.
/setworldspawn [spawnPoint: x y z]
- [spawnPoint: x y z] (optional)
- The x, y and z coordinates
- When not set the command defaults to the player’s current x, y and z position.
- Success: The game spawn point is set.
- Failure: If the command is malformed or a non-numeric or invalid x, y or z coordinate is supplied the command fails and the game spawn point remains at the location it was set to before the attempt to update it.
- To use the setworldspawn (or any other command) in Minecraft PE cheats must be enabled.
- As of version 1.2.0 /setworldspawn fails when a negative y coordinate is supplied.
Set the game spawn point to your current location
Set the game spawn point to 90, 127, 87
/setworldspawn 90 127 87
- Introduced: 0.16.0