The say command sends a message to other players via chat in Minecraft PE. The command was first added to Minecraft PE in version 0.16.0.
/say <message: string>
- <message: string> (optional)
- The chat message to be sent.
- Success: The message is sent to players in the game.
- Failure: If a target selector is used in the message string and none of the targets are currently playing the game, the command fails.
- To use the say (or any other command) in Minecraft PE cheats must be enabled.
Send a chat message to players in a game saying “This is my favorite Minecraft PE Command!”
/say This is my favorite Minecraft PE command!
- Introduced: 0.16.0