The give command gives a player or players items in Minecraft PE. The command was first added to Minecraft PE in version 0.16.0.
/give <player: target> <itemName: string> [amount: int] [data: int]
- <player: target>
- The player or players whom the item or items should be given to. Accepts player names as well as target selectors.
- <itemName: string>
- The item to be given.
- [amount: int] (optional)
- How many of the item should be granted to the player or players indicated.
- If not supplied, this defaults to 1.
- [data: int] (optional)
- Item data for the item.
- Success: The player or targets specified are granted the item or items specified by the command.
- Failure: If the command is malformed or no valid players have been specified no items are granted to any players.
- To use the tp (or any other command) in Minecraft PE cheats must be enabled.
Give a player named TitoMan a torch
/give TitoMan torch
Give the closest player 5 torches
/give @p torch 5
Give a player named NotFrank 30 command blocks
/give NotFrank command_block 30
- Introduced: 0.16.0