The weather command changes the weather in Minecraft PE. The command was first added to Minecraft PE in version 0.16.0. The type of weather, and optionally, the duration the weather should be sustained for can be specified.
/weather <weatherType> [duration]
- <weather type>
- Rain (snow in cold biomes):
- Thunderstorm (thunder snowstorm in cold biomes) :
- [duration] (optional)
- The amount of time, in seconds, for the weather to last
- Accepted values are be between 1 and 1000000
- Commas are not accepted
- When nothing is supplied duration is set to a random value between 6000 and 18000.
- Success: When the command succeeds, the weather is changed to the specified condition. If a duration is supplied, the weather will last for that duration. When omitted a random value between 6000 and 18000 is applied.
- Failure: The command fails if the arguments are supplied incorrectly.
- To use the weather (or any other command) in Minecraft PE cheats must be enabled.
Set the weather to rain (or snow in cold biomes)
Set the weather to rain (or snow in cold biomes) for two Minecraft PE days
/weather rain 2400
Set the weather to clear for one Minecraft PE day
/weather clear 1200
- Introduced: 0.16.0