The toggledownfall command toggles precipitation, rain or snow, on or off. The command was first added to Minecraft PE in version 0.16.0.
- Success: This command always succeeds. When issued, if rain or snow is not falling it starts to fall. Conversely, if rain or snow is falling, the weather is set to clear.
- Failure: The command never fails.
- To use the toggledownfall (or any other command) in Minecraft PE cheats must be enabled.
- The type of precipitation (rain or snow) is dependent upon the biome temperature.
- The toggledownfall command can be overridden by the weather command.
Toggle rain or snow
- Introduced: 0.16.0