The kill command kills players, mobs or entities in Minecraft PE. The command was first added to Minecraft PE in version 0.16.0. The command can only kill items if they are loose.
/kill [target: target]
- [target: target] (optional)
- A player, mob type, entity type or target selector
- When nothing is supplied the target is defaulted to the user issuing the command.
- Success: When the command succeeds, the player(s), entity or entities or items specified are killed. The command responds confirming which game elements were killed. Subsequently, all players killed by the command will see the appropriate “You died!” screen.
- Failure: The command fails if the arguments are supplied incorrectly or the target specified cannot resolved to one or more targets.
- To use the kill (or any other command) in Minecraft PE cheats must be enabled.
Kill your player
Kill all non-Player mobs
Kill a player named BadBoy
- Introduced: 0.16.0